Have you ever had those moments where you just don’t know why your food doesn’t taste the same as your friend’s, even if you follow her recipe? You have tried altering the recipe, adding more salt and less spice and going as far as to ask your friend to make it at your home, but it still doesn’t taste as good as hers? I get it, and I have been there as well.
I’m a hardcore foodie by heart, and over the time I have realized that having the right air fryer is incredibly necessary if you want to make sure that your food comes out nice and crispy from outside, but steamy and cooked from inside. I had my eye on the much-hyped NuWave brio air fryer and wanted to give it a try to see if they really live up to their name, but then I decided to go ahead and splurge to get a proper Nuwave air fryer review for all of my readers as well. I
Now after checking all three of the Nuwave air fryers, I am available at your service with an honest review based on features, pros, and cons of the Nuwave brio digital air fryer. Go ahead, read below to find out if the brio Nuwave air fryers are worth your money or not.
1. NuWave 36011 3 QT- Brio Air Fryer Review
- Digital LED controls ensure accuracy and...
- Temperature range from 100°F-400°F in...
- 3 qt. capacity
Last update on 2020-01-20
- Digital Temperature Control that allows heat between 100 Fahrenheit to 400 Fahrenheit
- 6 preset functions with the options of Fries, Nuggets, Frozen Fries, Steak, Poultry and Fish
- Smart Auto Pause for that shuts off as basket is removed
- PFOA-Free non-stick coating making the cleanup easier
- 1 reheat function to rewarm food anytime
- Wattage control settings that range from 600-900 and 1300 to manage electricity usage
- Extremely easy to clean, thanks to the non-stick pan
- Can cook up to 1.5 lb French fries in one go
- Cooks great from every angle
- Lowers the electricity bill to a great extent
- Price is more on the upper-hand. However considering the benefits it comes with, it is more of a long-term kitchen investment
NuWave is one of its kind, affordable Air Fryer that provides even heat distribution to your food so it comes out cooked like a dream. You can air fry chicken wings, roasted vegetables and even cook up grilled sandwiches with this.
The food comes out well-heated and cooked perfectly to the core with crispy yumminess on the outside and soft and juicy flavor from inside.
The NuWave air fryer 3qt has a food temperature that remains constant throughout the cooking procedure. This process helps it to maintain the quality and excellence that is shown as a form of your food. If you have set a 300 temperature, the Nuwave brio 3 Qt Air fryer will make sure that your food doesn’t heat up more than that, or doesn’t go below that.
Not only that, it comes with amazing easy to clean features and a NuWave 3qt air fryer app that has recipes from famous chefs in the world. However, the best part about the NuWave 3qt digital air fryer is the digital temperature control and the 6 preset menu selections that make your cooking process so much easier and hassle-free.
For your ease and comfort, the NuWave 3qt air fryer also includes a patented fry ban basket that allows hot air to travel around your food so that it remains fresh, but cooked from every direction possible.
2. NuWave Brio 6 Quart Digital Air Fryer Review – One-touch Digital Controls
- HEALTHY FRIED FOOD! The BRIO uses super-heated air...
- EVERY MEAL, EVERY DAY- The BRIOs cooking...
- THE EASIEST WAY TO COOK- The 6-quart BRIO is the...
Last update on 2020-01-20
NuWave Brio 6 qt is a wonderful addition to the NuWave family, providing convenience and ease in your cooking to make your experience delightful. The air fryer is nothing less than a dream, with a cooking temperature that stays constant even if you cooking for 2 hours or 2 minutes. It auto checks the temperature every 2 minutes to make sure that the authenticity and taste of your food are not compromised and it keeps cooking in a constant state to perfection.
With NuWave Brio air fryer 6qt, you can control the temperature of your food with the help of a digital screen and set the precise level of heat that you want for your food. To top that, it even comes with 6 preset menu selections that offer pre-programmed recipes and heat for a variety of food options including Fries, Frozen Fries, Nuggets, Steak, Fish and Poultry.
The pre-programmed cooking times and heat temperature allows you to sit back and relax while the NuWave 6 quart air fryer does the job for you. It offers multiple features such as air fry, broil, roast, bake, and grill. The best part is that you can even cook 2 things at once, credits to the amazing basket divider that has been manufactured and added in the package to help us survive through our hectic days. This one appliance makes your cooking practice less-demanding.
NuWave 6 qt Air Fryer accessories include a carefully designed patented air basket that allows food to cook to perfection with the help of air holes inside the basket. This way, proper heat is transferred to each corner of the food, while making sure that your food is unharmed from excessive heat.
- Preheat and Reheat functions that allow you to reheat food at 360 F for 4 minutes
- Temperature range includes 100 Fahrenheit to 400 Fahrenheit for each kind of food
- PFOA-Free Non-stick coating that doesn’t let food stick to it
- Built-in Smart Auto Pause for high safety from electricity shocks
- Cooking Club App for recipes
- Wattage control between 1800 watts to 1500 watts
- Food comes out crispy and delicious
- Makes the cooking process easier and hassle-free
- Nonstick dish allows easy cleaning
- Can cook 2 lb fries in one-go
- Comes with a removable driver insert
- Electricity consumption is high. However, the temperature can be adjusted to maintain the time and reduce electricity consumption
3. NuWave 10 Quart Brio Review – Healthy Digital Air Fryer with One-Touch Digital Controls
- CAPACITY: Extra large 10-quart capacity for...
- TEMPERATURE: Accurate temperature control from...
- DIGITAL: Advanced touch screen display / Digital...
Last update on 2020-01-20
- 10 Quart capacity to cook huge meals
- Precise temperature control of 100-400 degree Fahrenheit
- Allows 5-degree adjustments within the temperatures
- Includes 100 programmable recipes from top chefs
- Rotisserie feature allows a healthy way to cook food
- Features include: Bake, Roast, Toast, Grill, and Broil
- Advanced touch screen display with digital timer
- Maintains your health and weight by helping you cut back on oil
- Easy to use with digital touchscreen
- Has over 100 recipes that help you add variety in your food
- Can cook a huge amount of food in one try
- Food cooks up really fast
- The wired basket comes in extremely handy
- Large storage space is required to place it since it is huge and takes up a lot of space.
The NuWave 10 quart air fryer is a large capacity digital air fryer to help you cook large chunks of food in a single attempt. With the accurate temperature control of 100 Fahrenheit to 400 Fahrenheit, you can say bye-bye to food that is raw in the middle and crispy on the outside. The NuWave air fryer 10 qt helps you bake that chicken roast to perfection, the mozzarella sticks to end up crispy and the French fries to cook fresh and hot, just like you want them to be.
Additionally, it offers an app for recipes to help add colors in your kitchen. The NuWave 10 qt air fryer recipes range from baking, roasting grilling and broiling the chicken with over 100 recipes programmed into the system to make cooking easier and enjoyable for you and your family.
If you’re looking to lose weight, the NuWave air fryer 10 qt assists you to do that by providing a healthy way to fry food using air and using almost little-to-none oil to balance your weight and health together, thanks to the rotisserie function. For your safety, it comes with advanced automatic shut off. In case the temperature is high and left for a long time without setting a timer, the air fryer will automatically shut off. Not only would this feature save you from an unnecessarily high electricity bill, but also save your house from possible fires and electricity short-circuits.
The cherry on top is that it has a digital screen that enables you to choose your particular recipes and temperatures. Even if the size of this oven is huge, you can to have a chic air fryer that has the best features and will go a long way for you.
How are Air Fryers Sized?
Buying an air fryer is a challenging task considering the fact that there are a lot of models available in the market in so many different sizes and capacities. There are well-known brands such as NuWave Air Fryers but determining the right size for your air fryer is extremely necessary.
This is why I have written a short guide to help you understand how air fryers are sized.
The most important thing to remember is that food is measured in liters, pounds of quarts in air fryers. Different kinds of food fit differently inside the air fryers and there is no absolute value. If an air fryer states that it can accommodate over 2 lbs of chicken, it might also be possible that it can contain over 2 lbs or less than 2 lbs depending upon the size and shape of a chicken.
However, for your ease, international air fryers are sized according to liters scale. It can either be marked as 3 liters or 6 liters depending upon the capacity. American Air Fryers measure the capacity through food quarts such as 2 quarts, 6 quarts, and 8 quarts. If you want to get an even bigger air fryer for a catering service or a huge family, you can even get it in 16 quarts as well.
How to Pick and Buy an Air Fryer?
The first and foremost thing when you are looking to buy an air fryer is to consider the size that you require. Now that you know how different air fryers are sized, you can purchase an air fryer that suits the size that you require. Usually, larger families require a huge air fryer and vice versa.
However, before you pick an air fryer size for yourself, you need to make sure if you have the counter space to keep the air fryer. If you have a small-sized counter get a 2-3 quart air fryer so that you can easily keep the air fryer on your counter with ease.
But if you have a big family and you need a larger unit, you can always store it under the counter or shelves. It is always a good idea to measure the size with a measuring tape and see widths and heights of air fryers online before you go ahead and buy it.
Another thing to consider before you purchase an air fryer is to check if the air fryer has options of pre-heating and reheating. These features come in handy when you reuse the food that is placed inside a fridge or is still uncooked. It is also important that it has various temperature options and heats your food at a constant temperature throughout to maintain the quality and standard of the food. Cheap quality air fryers do not have this feature which is why the owners of those air fryers have a problem with their food— the taste and quality of their food vary every time!
Next, check if it has automatic controls. These controls help to avoid electricity consumption and resist short-circuits. The last thing that you need to see before you purchase an air fryer is the number of compartments it has so that you can cook two things at once.
What is Interesting about NuWave Brio Air Fryer?
NuWave Air Fryer is much hyped for its quality and standard, and that is all for a reason. The most important feature is automatic on/off control that reduces the chances of burning food and high electricity consumption. Nevertheless, there is one more factor that shows by NuWave Brio Air Fryers are one of the most popular options for cooking food.
The food cooked in Nuwave Brio Air Fryer is not only scrumptious, but it is incredibly fresh as well. If you’re facing a problem of lingering fishy smell in your kitchen every time you cook a delicious meal for your family, you need NuWave Brio Air Fryer.
Not only does it keep out the fishy smell, but it also helps reduce your oil intake with the help of a basket that enables you to fry using minimal oil. It comes with built-in recipes as well that fit perfectly well into your cooking needs and help you create authentic, flavorsome foods that your family and friends enjoy and discuss for the next few months.
Even though the Nuwave air fryers really live to their name and are worth each penny of your hard-earned money, I have one favorite amongst them.
Out of the three Nuwave air fryer options, my favorite is the NuWave Brio 6 Quart Digital Air Fryer with one-touch Digital Controls. This air fryer lies somewhere in the middle of a huge and tiny size, which makes it perfect if you want to cook dinner for a small family or if you have invited guests over. It has Nuwave air fryer recipes as well, so you can get help from them and cook the food that not only looks good but tastes good as well.
I hope you liked reading the review, make sure to go through my guidelines above so that you can make a sensible kitchen choice that you can enjoy for a long time.